Wednesday, December 26, 2012

My New Neighbor


This is my new neighbor:
She is single...
And lives right across the street.
I can see her house from my living room.
I watched her as she got home from work this evening.
I was surprised when she walked across the street and up my driveway.
She knocked on my door...
I rushed to open it.
She looks at me, and says, "I just got home and I am so horny! I have this
Strong urge to have a good time, get drunk, and make love all night long!
Are you busy tonight?"
I immediately replied, "Nope, I'm free... I have no plans at all!"
Then she said, "Good! In that case, could you please watch my dog?"
This being a senior citizen sucks!!!

23 comments:

  1. That was hysterical!
    Thanks for the laugh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brooke, it's OK. Just one of my many disappointments.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bwahahahahahahahaha. Yep that's about right as I'm in the same group as you. Bugger.

    Have a terrific day Odie. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sandee, it's even worse when I try to win them over with my brain.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I suppose the only advantage to getting older is that its proof that you're not dead!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ha! Wet t shirt and all? I bet she needs to change. I hear the weather is cold up where you are.

    ReplyDelete
  7. lol! Thanks for the laugh :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. She's getting drunk right? Hope reigns eternal!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Opie, she can wear what ever she wants. Yes we have 4 feet of new snow.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Another 'the one that got away' story, you old fisherman are all the same!

    Linked at my place-

    2012 Wardrobe Malfunction Awards

    ReplyDelete
  11. Do you feel like you are in the movie grumpy old men!

    ReplyDelete
  12. RR, You caught me, Dude! Hey, I'll have to check your malfunctions out.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This all starts the first time some kid calls you, "Sir".

    ReplyDelete
  14. A couple of years ago my benevolent son gave me a dust cover of sorts... you can imagine where it's designed to fit!

    ReplyDelete

Put it here ... I can't wait to read it. I have the Captcha turned OFF but blogger insists it be there. You should be able to bypass it.

*** Moderation has been added due to Spam and a Commenter a little too caustic. I welcome comments, but talk of killing and racist (or even close to racist) are not welcome.