Monday, May 14, 2012

Kneeling High Jump ~OR~ Rule 5 Woodsterman Style



THE KNEELING HIGH JUMP
This is Incredible!!!



Are you aware that a new world record has been set for the HIGH JUMP
from a KNEELING position ?



The record (0.757 meters) - remember this is from a KNEELING position
was set recently on a beach near Montpellier in Southern France



The photograph below was taken a split second before the jump - but it gives
you an idea as to how it was achieved.......





I've always enjoyed sports trivia...

Other Rule 5 ers:

16 comments:

Randy-g said...

Another record!

Woodsterman (Odie) said...

Randy, have you seen my dog?

Brooke said...

What a dog! LOL!

Woodsterman (Odie) said...

Brooke, it's the record you know.

LL said...

That sort of sports trivia is hardly trivial.

The cold nose in the right place at the right time would seem to yield world-class results.

Woodsterman (Odie) said...

Ll, and "it" did. It's another world record for all the dirty old men to admire.

Opus #6 said...

I would think of it as a cold nose in the wrong place at the wrong time. But maybe my perspective is all wrong.

Ron Russell said...

Was not thinking of a cold nose! Wonder if the ole mutt was spinging into action.

Always On Watch said...

If that dog were a Rottweiler or a Doberman, you'd see me set a new world record.

My bad back wouldn't interfere a bit with my leap to the sky!

edutcher said...

And all she would have needed was a little pinch...

Woodsterman (Odie) said...

Opie, and to think I thought she was just talented.

Woodsterman (Odie) said...

Ron, I'd rather not touch that one.

Woodsterman (Odie) said...

AOW, that girl. I love it went you talk world records

Woodsterman (Odie) said...

Edutcher. Nah, cold noses work just fine.

edutcher said...

I like a hands-on experience myself.

Woodsterman (Odie) said...

Edutcher, hands are great but this is about cold noises.