Saturday, September 3, 2011

Hillbillies ~ OR ~ Rule 5 Woodsterman Style

Two hillbillies are having lunch when a woman seated nearby 
begins to choke. Hillbilly asks her,"kin ya swallar?" 
The woman shakes her head no. Hillbilly asks her 
"kin ya breathe?" Woman shakes her head no. Hillbilly walks 
over, lifts up her dress, yanks down britches and licks her butt 
cheek. The woman has a violent spasm and spits out food. 
The hillbillies' buddy says "ya know, I heerd of that there 
hind lick maneuver but I aint niver seed nobody do it".....
Happy Hind Lick Saturday Everyone!

Thanks Dan !

14 comments:

  1. I had to read that 2 times to get it!
    Ha ha, those hill billies saved the day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bunni, Happy Hind Lick Saturday! I'm doing the last show of the year this weekend, sos I won'ts be here long dis morning. I did a sneaky prepostin for a few days.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jeez, Odie, you keep posting pictures like that and I'll need to get a "hind-lick" maneuver just to get my cold-anchovy-pizza breakfast to go down the right pipe!

    They's more buns that a bakery here!

    ReplyDelete
  4. "hind lick" That's freaking hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  5. TWP, Happy Hind Lick Saturday and don't choke whether your licking or kissing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Teresa, Happy Hind Lick Saturday to you and yours!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are right Odie...I missed you. God help me!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Randy, it just had to be ... Happy Hind Lick Saturday Buddy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Brooke, hope you had a wonderful Hind Lick Saturday ... I sure did.

    ReplyDelete
  10. "Hind-Lick" my ass! Recall an old one about two black girls walking down the road and one says, "my instinct tell me its gonna rain" and the other one says, "my end-stinks too, but it don't tell me nothing"! Just a come back on the redneck humor from an ole Mississippi boy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ron, I take creative license with redneck humor cuz I are one too.

    ReplyDelete

Put it here ... I can't wait to read it. I have the Captcha turned OFF but blogger insists it be there. You should be able to bypass it.

*** Moderation has been added due to Spam and a Commenter a little too caustic. I welcome comments, but talk of killing and racist (or even close to racist) are not welcome.