Saturday, September 10, 2011

Buffy ~ OR ~ Rule 5 Woodsterman Style

Prior to her trip to Texas, Buffy (a blonde from California)
confided to her co-workers she had three goals  for her trip 
to the Lone Star State: 
           
1.   She wanted to taste some real Texas Bar-B-Que.
2.   She wanted to take in a bona fide rodeo.  
3.   And she wanted to have sex with a local cowboy. 

Upon returning, the girls were curious  as to how she fared. 
'Let me tell you, they have a bush down there called a 
Mesquite and when they slow cook the brisket over  that 
wood, it's ooooh so good! The taste is unbelievable!' 
 
'And I went to a real rodeo - Talk about  athletes!  
Those guys wrestle full grown bulls!  They  ride horses 
at a full gallop, then jump off their horses
and grab the bull by the horns and throw em to the 
ground - It's just  incredible!'

Then came the big question,  'Well tell us....did you have 
sex with  a real cowboy?!?' 'Are you kidding?  When I saw 
the size of the  condoms they carry in their back pockets, 
no way in hell was I gonna have sex with a 
freakin cowboy from Texas!"


 Brought to you by:

Thanks David !

16 comments:

  1. Linked

    http://reaganiterepublicanresistance.blogspot.com/2011/09/hot-romanian-chicks-iv-miss-universe.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Frigging hilarious Odie! Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know what Buffy is talking about - you just put it between your cheek and gum - right?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dammit, Odie, I about sprayed my soda all over the keyboard!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brooke, that's right ... you came after I placed the warning. It's in red about the 8th item down on the sidebar. No food or drink until you leave here. Ask any of the old timers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ron, I guess pretty much ... well at least condoms and.......

    ReplyDelete
  7. Are the new Skoal condoms flavored the same???

    Long Cut (not for the short uncircumsized man)

    Wintergreen (that minty aftertaste shines through)

    Berry Blend (because nothing says love like a cherry)

    and Fine Cut (for the smaller man)


    I'm simply curious which brand of Skoal condom is right for me? I'm guessing that I'll have to opt for the long cut cherry flavor...

    ReplyDelete
  8. LL, I didn't want to tease you this morning, but you came back for more.

    Why would you discuss putting it between your cheek and gum?

    Why are you concerned about flavored condoms?

    AND, I find the "Long Cut" cherry dreamy ... how about you?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Skoal rocks lol

    Linked @ RR:

    http://reaganiterepublicanresistance.blogspot.com/2011/09/tv-girls-i-had-crush-on-when-i-was-15.html

    ReplyDelete

Put it here ... I can't wait to read it. I have the Captcha turned OFF but blogger insists it be there. You should be able to bypass it.

*** Moderation has been added due to Spam and a Commenter a little too caustic. I welcome comments, but talk of killing and racist (or even close to racist) are not welcome.