Saturday, July 16, 2011

The Tunnel ~ OR ~ Rule 5 Woodsterman Style

Sitting together on a train were Obama, George W. Bush, 
a little old lady, and a young blonde girl with large breasts.
The train goes into a dark tunnel and a few seconds later 
there is the sound of a loud slap.

When the train emerges from the tunnel, 
Obama has a bright red hand print on his cheek.

No one speaks.

The old lady thinks: Obama must have groped the 
blonde in the dark, and she slapped him.

The blonde girl thinks: Obama must have tried 
to grope me in the dark, but missed and fondled 
the old lady and she slapped him.

Obama thinks: Bush must have groped the blonde in the dark. 
She tried to slap him but missed and got me instead.

George Bush thinks: I can't wait for another tunnel, 
so I can slap the shit out of Obama again!!
Thanks David !

22 comments:

  1. Slap the shit out of him again!!! Outstanding!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If Bush slapped the shit out of Obama would there be nothing left but an empty suit? Oh wait...musta already happened.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Slapping Obama? For shame. That's violence against women!

    ReplyDelete
  4. For a Texan, Bush was being quite restrained I'd say,,,,

    ReplyDelete
  5. Slapping Obama? That sounds like so much fun. Bush is no girly man, like Obama is.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Christopher, it should have been a closed fist.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Teresa, it could be a great carnival booth.

    ReplyDelete
  8. HAHA - I wonder if this little story will get back to either of them.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Like that version---when I first heard it many years back it was a young woman, her mother, a Russian private and a Russian general and it was the pvt that slapped the general and got away with it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. All I can say is, "Hey GW...harder next time".

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh Ron, this version is by far the best.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Scott, more times than I can remember thanks to the Pantload.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is not the first time I have missed Bush!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is not the first time I have
    Missed a bush!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is not the first time I have missed a Bush!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Mr. Sorry about that. Anything that is older than ten days old goes through moderation here. It keeps the rif-raf out.

    ReplyDelete

Put it here ... I can't wait to read it. I have the Captcha turned OFF but blogger insists it be there. You should be able to bypass it.

*** Moderation has been added due to Spam and a Commenter a little too caustic. I welcome comments, but talk of killing and racist (or even close to racist) are not welcome.