Wednesday, March 25, 2020

Worth Another Look ~ Afternoon Edition


Luigi walks to work 20 blocks every day and passes a shoe store twice every day.


Each day he stops and looks in the window to admire the Armani leather shoes.

He wants those shoes so much...it's all he can think about.

After about 2 months he saves the price of the shoes, $300, and purchases them.

Every Friday night the Italian community holds a dance
in the church basement. Luigi seizes this opportunity
to wear his new Armani leather shoes for the first time.

He asks Sophia to dance and as they dance he asks her,
'Sophia, did you wear red panties tonight?'


Startled, Sophia replies, 'Yes, Luigi, I did wear red panties tonight, but how do you know?'

Luigi answers,’ I see the reflection in my new $300 Armani leather shoes. How do you like them?'


Next he asks Rosa to dance, and after a few minutes he asks, ‘Rosa, did you wear white panties tonight?'


Rosa answers, 'Yes, Luigi, I did, but how do you know that?'

He replies, 'I see the reflection in my new $300 Armani leather shoes... How do you like them?'


Luigi dances with many young ladies this evening and the same question is asked and answered by a very surprised young lady each time.




Now as the evening is almost over and the last song is being played, Luigi asks Carmela to dance.


Midway through the dance his face turns red...He states, 'Carmela, please tell me you wear no panties tonight.


Please, please, tella me this true!'

Carmela smiles coyly and answers, 'Yes Luigi, I wear no panties tonight...'

Luigi gasps, 'Thanka God ....


I thought I had a crack in my $300 Armani leather shoes...!

Thanks Jim

8 comments:

Put it here ... I can't wait to read it. I have the Captcha turned OFF but blogger insists it be there. You should be able to bypass it.

*** Moderation has been added due to Spam and a Commenter a little too caustic. I welcome comments, but talk of killing and racist (or even close to racist) are not welcome.