Saturday, August 17, 2019

Golf ~OR~ Rule 5 Woodsterman Style


On the first night of their honeymoon, the new bride tells her husband, “I have a confession to make. I’m not a virgin. I’ve been with one other guy.”

 “Oh yeah? Who was the guy?”

“Tiger Woods, the golfer.”

“Well, he’s rich, famous and handsome. I can understand that.”

The couple then makes passionate love.

When they finish, the husband gets up and walks to the telephone.

“What are you doing?” asks the wife.

“I’m hungry. I’m calling room service.”

“Tiger wouldn’t do that.”

“Oh yeah? What would Tiger do?”

“He’d come back to bed and do it a second time.”

The husband drops the phone and makes love to his wife a second time.

When they finish, he goes back to the phone.

“What are you doing now?” she asks.

“I’m still hungry, so I’m going to ring room service for some food.”

“Tiger wouldn’t do that.”

“Oh yeah? What would Tiger do?”

“He’d come back to bed and do it one more time.”

The husband puts the phone down and heads back to bed.

Exhausted after the third lovemaking session, he shuffles back to the phone and starts to dial.

The wife asks, “Are you calling room service?”

“No! I’m calling Tiger Woods to find out what’s par for this hole!”

Thanks Jim











Other Golf Loving Rule 5 ers:

6 comments:

Put it here ... I can't wait to read it. I have the Captcha turned OFF but blogger insists it be there. You should be able to bypass it.

*** Moderation has been added due to Spam and a Commenter a little too caustic. I welcome comments, but talk of killing and racist (or even close to racist) are not welcome.