Wednesday, April 24, 2019

Breakfast . . . .



I was eating breakfast with my teenage granddaughter and I asked her,
"What special day is it tomorrow?".

Without skipping a beat she said, "It's U.S. Congressman's Day!"

She's smart, so I asked her "What does that mean?".

I was not ready for what she was about to say.

She replied, "U.S. Congressman's Day is when they step out of the Capital Building and see their shadow, then we have 4 more years of Bull Shit."

You know, it hurts when hot coffee spurts out of your nose.

Thanks David

4 comments:

Put it here ... I can't wait to read it. I have the Captcha turned OFF but blogger insists it be there. You should be able to bypass it.

*** Moderation has been added due to Spam and a Commenter a little too caustic. I welcome comments, but talk of killing and racist (or even close to racist) are not welcome.