Saturday, April 27, 2019

Breakfast ~OR~ Rule 5 Woodsterman Style



She was standing in the kitchen, preparing our usual soft-boiled eggs and toast for breakfast, wearing only the T-shirt that she normally slept in.

As I walked in, almost awake, she turned to me and said softly, “You've got to make love to me this very moment!"

My eyes lit up and I thought, "I am either still dreaming or this is going to be my lucky day!"

Not wanting to lose the moment, I embraced her and then gave it my all; right there on the kitchen table.

Afterwards, she said, ‘Thanks’, and returned to the stove, her T-shirt still around her neck.

Happy, but a little puzzled, I asked, “What was that all about?"

She explained, “The Egg Timer is Broken."


Unfortunately, The Eggs Were Still Undercooked!








Thanks Dan

Other Cooking Rule 5 ers:


18 comments:

  1. ya tried to help. Just put the eggs in for 2 more minutes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK, so why let her out of bed at all?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some say that breakfast is the most important meal. That may be true, but there is something to be said for dessert.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Unknown, only two minutes? I' must be improving.

    ReplyDelete
  5. LL, always eat dessert first. You never know when you might choke on a chicken bone.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I took all of those pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Woodstersman: The best three minutes of comedy on the Internet!

    ReplyDelete
  8. hey, at least she can cook. a lot of women that look like that don't feel the need to learn how...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Allen, and the question is: Would you care?

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm old enough to know sex is great but eventually you get hungry, and if she can't handle dinner then we gotta get dressed to go out and usually the sex ends at that point.

    if she can cook, the sex only gets temporarily interrupted.

    me cooking involves frying pans, and you don't wanna do that naked. don't ask me how I know that.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Allen, really? Some of my best moments were frying naked.

    ReplyDelete
  12. many years ago, my girlfriend always found a way to not cook while we were together in sacramento. always telling me its time for sex when it was her turn to cook dinner. gave me a appreciation for the term eating out. it wasn't that she did not want to cook, she couldn't figure it out. she actually scorched a pan of water once. her idea of a hot meal was coffee and peanut butter on toast. couldn't marry her because she always burnt the toast.

    ReplyDelete
  13. capt fast, I also judge women by successful toasting.

    ReplyDelete

Put it here ... I can't wait to read it. I have the Captcha turned OFF but blogger insists it be there. You should be able to bypass it.

*** Moderation has been added due to Spam and a Commenter a little too caustic. I welcome comments, but talk of killing and racist (or even close to racist) are not welcome.