Friday, October 16, 2015

Woodsterman Visits The Bass Pro Shop . . .


GOT MY CONCEALED CARRY PERMIT YESTERDAY

In the afternoon, I went over to the local Bass Pro Shop to 
get a small 9mm handgun for home/personal protection.
 
When I was ready to pay for the pistol and ammo, 
the cashier said, "Strip down, facing me."

Making a mental note to complain to the NRA about the gun 
control wackos running amok, I did just as she had instructed.





When the hysterical shrieking and alarms finally subsided, 
I found out she was referring to how I should place my 
credit card in the card reader!!!
​ ​
As an intelligent senior citizen, I do not get flustered often. 
But this time, it took me a while to get my pants back on.

 The old Woodsterman has
been asked to shop elsewhere in the future. They need 
to make their instructions to seniors a little more clear.

I still don't think I looked that bad!


SIDE NOTE: When looking for photos, be very careful
                        at Google Images when looking for
                        "Naked Old Men". 

​ ​

10 comments:

  1. You need to quit exposing yourself in public---your targeted fishing days are over buddy, if you get by drift!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bwahahahahahahahahaha. I can see this happening. I too think they should be more clear with their instructions.

    Have a fabulous day. ☺

    ReplyDelete
  3. She just wanted to get a rise out of you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ron, do you mean dangling "worms" no longer works?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Also, be careful Googling Dicks, make sure you include Sporting Goods (I just go with Sports Authority to be on the safe side)...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Race, another surprised victim heard from I see.

    ReplyDelete

Put it here ... I can't wait to read it. I have the Captcha turned OFF but blogger insists it be there. You should be able to bypass it.

*** Moderation has been added due to Spam and a Commenter a little too caustic. I welcome comments, but talk of killing and racist (or even close to racist) are not welcome.