Sunday, October 4, 2015

Woodsterman Hosts Friends of the Second Amendment


Amendment II
A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, 
the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.


Our Friend Brandon at Ammo To Go Dot Com 
would like you to take a new shooter to the range
and teach them to shoot. He plans to help you along.
Below he explains: 

Starting on Tuesday, Ammo To Go and Magtech are giving away 100,000 rounds of pistol ammo as part of what they're calling "Ammo Ambassadors". This program rewards shooters who introduce new shooters to the sport by picking up the tab for at least a portion of the ammo they use on their range trip.

Here's how it works: AmmoToGo.com new will make a downloadable target available on their 9mm ammunition page under the ammo ambassadors tab. In all, they are giving away 100,000 rounds of 9mm with full metal jacket bullets available for free to ammo mentors. If you know someone new to shooting that would enjoy a trip to the range, print that target and take it to the range when you go. While there, snap a photo of the new shooter with the target. Then, upload it back to Ammo To Go.
From there, they'll email you a code that covers the cost of two boxes (100 rounds) of Magtech 9mm ammunition along and provides free shipping to your home.
 


The two best commenters, who have visited Brandon's site,
will be given a code that was given to me to use for my readers. It is also for the Magtech 115 grain 9mm. This will also include
free shipping. How about I give you until the following
Tuesday October 13th at 11:59 PM. 
 






 

10 comments:

  1. What LL said. Hubby has lots and lots of ammunition. I'm sure you're not surprised about that.

    Have a fabulous day Odie. ☺

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sandee, that's a good thing. Does he share?

    I'm at my usual end of summer R&R. This is why things are a bit slow here. Nothing beats relaxing in the motorhome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Great Promo. Just one problem for me, I only have a .22 and 380s.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My husband has brought many of our friends and relatives to the gun range and some have gone on to earn carry permits. He reloads his own brass and is OK with letting someone else win this great deal. Gun safety is a labor of love with him. He expects no remuneration.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cube, he sounds like who they are looking for.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The only time I ever, ever shoot at paper targets is when I can't get a varmint or meal in my sites!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ron, I think you ought to salt and pepper this target then.

    ReplyDelete

Put it here ... I can't wait to read it. I have the Captcha turned OFF but blogger insists it be there. You should be able to bypass it.

*** Moderation has been added due to Spam and a Commenter a little too caustic. I welcome comments, but talk of killing and racist (or even close to racist) are not welcome.