Saturday, October 24, 2015

Ta Ta Saturday ~OR~ Rule 5 Woodsterman Style



A blonde woman is walking down the street, with her 
blouse open. A cop is approaching from about a block 
away, thinking, "Boy, my eyes must be going, it looks 
like that woman's right breast is hanging out." As he 
gets closer it becomes apparent that her breast is 
hanging out. When he gets face to face with her 
he says, "Ma'am, are you aware I could cite you 
for indecent exposure?" She says, "Why, officer?" 
"Well, your breast is hanging out." She looks down and 
says "OMIGOD, I left the baby on the bus!"

 



 And My Favorite!
Thanks Dan

Other Ta Ta Loving Rule 5 ers:
 

14 comments:

  1. That's getting my weekend started in the right way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Honestly I would really like to wrap my hands around some bodacious Ta' Ta's! About all I can handle these days!

    ReplyDelete
  3. GOODSTUFF, OK but hang on to that soap.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is (and they are) a good one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dream on gentlemen, dream on.

    Have a terrific day Odie. ☺

    ReplyDelete
  6. Did Mrs. Woodsterman know you were sneaking up behind her in the grocery store to take that picture?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sandee, That's why I have Rule 5 Saturdays.

    ReplyDelete

Put it here ... I can't wait to read it. I have the Captcha turned OFF but blogger insists it be there. You should be able to bypass it.

*** Moderation has been added due to Spam and a Commenter a little too caustic. I welcome comments, but talk of killing and racist (or even close to racist) are not welcome.