Thursday, April 16, 2015

My Good Luck


I won a Nigerian lottery according to 
an email from a Nigerian prince.

He holds the sum of ONE MILLION DOLLARS 
in my name and he wants to send it to me FREE!
All I have to do is give him my bank account 
numbers and send him $500.00 US dollars cash, 
to show my good faith so he can transfer the money!

 

And then I got ANOTHER email.



It's from a KENYAN prince who wants to 
give me FREE healthcare for life!


All I have to do is give him:
MY BANK ACCOUNT NUMBERS,
MY SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBER
MY CONFIDENTIAL HEALTH INFORMATION
and pay $700 per month for a policy with only a $10,000 deductible.
Then he can make it happen!

Am I on a roll or what !!!!

Thanks Dan!

18 comments:

  1. Yep. You're rolling in the thunder!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bwahahahahaha. You're on a roll alright.

    Have a fabulous day. ☺

    ReplyDelete
  3. Be careful, I think the second one might be a scam.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Curmudgeon, first check is in the mail I'm told.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Joeh, how could it be? The leader of the free world would never lie ... would he?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Both deals are equally valid. Both Africans have equal credibility.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Damn Odie, you are one lucky S.O.B.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ron, Don't you worry, I'll never forget you little people that helped along the way.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You know what, I need to shut my mouth or I could never run for president.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gosh. Makes you wonder why anyone would ever want to delete emails?

    ReplyDelete
  11. cube, stay vocal, you wouldn't want to run for president.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Proof, Delete? Hell, I have over 500,000 in my in box now.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yep, you're on a sesame seed roll my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  14. sig94,, and I'm eating well my friend.

    ReplyDelete

Put it here ... I can't wait to read it. I have the Captcha turned OFF but blogger insists it be there. You should be able to bypass it.

*** Moderation has been added due to Spam and a Commenter a little too caustic. I welcome comments, but talk of killing and racist (or even close to racist) are not welcome.