Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Distinguished Honor


My Dear Friends:

I have the distinguished honor of being on the Committee to raise 

$50,000,000 for a monument to Hillary R. Clinton.          
We originally wanted to put her on Mt. Rushmore until we 

discovered there was not enough room for two faces.

We then decided to erect a statue of Hillary in the Washington, 

D.C. Hall of Fame.  We were in a quandary as to where the statue 
should be placed.  It was not proper to place it beside the statue 
of George Washington, who never told a lie, or beside Barack 
Hussein Obama, who never told the truth, 
since Hillary could never tell the difference.

We finally decided to place it beside Christopher Columbus, 

the greatest Democrat of them all.  He left not knowing where 
he was going, and when he got   there he did not know where 
he was.  He returned not knowing where he had been, and did 
it all on someone else's money.

Thank you,
Hillary R. Clinton Monument Committee

P.S.  The Committee has raised $ 0.16 so far.

10 comments:

  1. Odie, quick picking on this (poor) lady. You know full well, she is the most qualified (politician) in Washington to be president. In fact, with her lies, half-truths and platitudes she is over qualified. And just thing of all those years she had to contend with Bubba

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was going to hit you up for a .16 loan...I promise on Hillary's honor to return the money at some point in my life.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, a whole .16 cents? Way to go. Sorry, but I wouldn't give anything to help Hillary do anything and especially not help her become president. She's just another crook in a long line of crooks that seem to find their way to Washington DC.

    Have a fabulous day. ☺

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ron, I know exactly what you mean. That's why I donated that $.16.

    ReplyDelete
  5. LL, yup if you can't trust Hillary, who can you trust?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sandee, so you're saying I can't count on your help?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I won't be contributing to this fund. She's gotten tons of foreign money and she doesn't need any of mine.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Why not put it under Mount Rushmore?

    ReplyDelete

Put it here ... I can't wait to read it. I have the Captcha turned OFF but blogger insists it be there. You should be able to bypass it.

*** Moderation has been added due to Spam and a Commenter a little too caustic. I welcome comments, but talk of killing and racist (or even close to racist) are not welcome.