Thursday, April 2, 2015

Florida Woman Stops Alligator Attack



A Beretta Jetfire testimonial.... 
Here is her story in her own words:

"While out walking along the edge of a bayou just 
outside of Fort Lauderdale in alligator alley with 
my soon to be ex-husband discussing property 
settlement and other divorce issues, we were 
surprised by a huge 12-ft. alligator which suddenly
 emerged from the murky water and began charging us 
with its large jaws wide open. She must have been 
protecting her nest because she was extremely aggressive. 
If I had not had my little Beretta Jetfire .25 caliber 
pistol with me, I would not be here today! Just one 
shot to my estranged husband's knee cap was all it took.... 
The 'gator got him easily and I was able to escape by 
just walking away at a brisk pace. It's one of the best 
pistols in my collection! Plus the amount 
I saved in lawyer’s fees was really incredible."

Thanks Hal

14 comments:

  1. The moral to this story is NEVER walk around a swamp with a pissed-off woman.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bwahahahahahaha. My kind of gal.

    Have a fabulous day Odie. ☺

    ReplyDelete
  3. A large caliber is better than a small caliber, but a small caliber is better than no caliber.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm with Proof on this one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Proof, ex-husbands can't take either caliber.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cube, OK have it his way, but this story is about independent women.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Her forebears must have come from Russia.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I SUPPOSE THE MORAL OF THE STORY IS NEVER VENTURE INTO THE SWAMP WITH SOMEONE YOU CAN'T OUTRUN. BY THE WAY IT'S SWAMP IN FLORIDA AND BAYOU IN LOUISIANA!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ron, and it's "wetlands" in California.

    ReplyDelete

Put it here ... I can't wait to read it. I have the Captcha turned OFF but blogger insists it be there. You should be able to bypass it.

*** Moderation has been added due to Spam and a Commenter a little too caustic. I welcome comments, but talk of killing and racist (or even close to racist) are not welcome.