Thursday, April 7, 2011

There Was This Blond ...

A blonde heard that baths in milk would make her beautiful. 
She left a note for her milkman to leave 25 gallons of milk.

When the milkman read the note, he felt there must be a mistake. 
He thought she probably meant 2.5 gallons. So he knocked on 
the door to clarify the point.

The blonde came to the door and the milkman said, "I found 
your note asking me to leave 25 gallons of milk.

Did you mean 2.5 gallons?"

The blonde said, "No, I want 25 gallons. I'm going to fill my 
bathtub up with milk and take a milk bath so I can look young 
and beautiful again."

The milkman asked, "Do you want it pasteurized?"

The blonde said, "No, just up to my tits. I can splash it on my eyes."

From:
JUST WHEN I THINK I'VE HEARD
THE "BEST BLONDE JOKE" EVER.....

26 comments:

  1. I think she is watching a fly... I hope.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will 25 gallons be enough? I love blondes...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the morning chuckle.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Supi, that's why I'm here, and glad you were too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Opie, not being a connoisseur of milk baths, I'm not sure I can answer that one for you. I would think the more the merrier, so let's go with whole milk.

    ReplyDelete
  6. LL, he's the blogger that keeps on giving.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good one, Odie lol

    And me and the wife were just checking out your craftmanship... you do real nice work guy, I thought you were talking about whittling or something.

    Obviously very professional product, but what struck me was the style... particularly the boxes, very nice sir

    ReplyDelete
  8. RR, Thank you Sir , and no whittling here. If you're talking about the Double-Double dovetail corners, that's what I'm known for. If you look at my sidebar for Dust'n Lint you can wind your way to our web site where the whole story is told.

    Thanks again Sir!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Christopher, funny you should ask .....

    ReplyDelete
  10. She REALLY was a dumb blond, she should have bought a box of POWDERED milk, and then she could have filled up the whole tub.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I don't get it. Are you making fun of blondes again????

    ReplyDelete
  12. Teresa, you can use whatever you like.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Bunni, and it could have been warm too.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Teresa, you use strawberry milk if you are a strawberry blonde.

    ReplyDelete
  15. See Teresa, Lady knows what she's talking about.

    ReplyDelete
  16. My stepson is up to his ears with BLONDE. He is obsessed with them and can't handle one yet.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I used this one before. I thought it was you that got the original going around.
    She is a perfect example of "a dizzy blonde" don't ya think?

    ReplyDelete
  18. Allison, I thought a "dizzy blond" sent it to me then I realized it was my brother in law. Excuse me, the milkman is at the door.

    ReplyDelete

Put it here ... I can't wait to read it. I have the Captcha turned OFF but blogger insists it be there. You should be able to bypass it.

*** Moderation has been added due to Spam and a Commenter a little too caustic. I welcome comments, but talk of killing and racist (or even close to racist) are not welcome.