Saturday, April 20, 2019

Stranded ~OR~ Rule 5 Woodsterman Style



A woman from New York was driving through a remote part of Arizona when her car broke down.  An American Indian on horseback came along and offered her a ride to a nearby town.

She climbed up behind him on the horse and they rode off. The ride was uneventful, except that every few minutes the Indian would let out a 'Ye-e-e-e-h-a-a-a-a' so loud that it echoed throughout the  surrounding hills and canyons.

When they arrived in town, he let her off at a local towing service, yelled one final 'Ye-e-e-e-h-a-a-a-a!' and rode off.

"What did you do to get that Indian so excited?" asked the service attendant.

"Nothing," the woman answered.  "I merely sat behind him on the horse, put my arms around his waist, and held onto the saddle horn so I wouldn't fall off."

"Lady," the attendant said, "Indians don't use saddles."

Thanks Dan!










Other 'Ye-e-e-e-h-a-a-a-a' Rule 5 ers:

6 comments:

  1. Me give-um plenty paleface squaw good ride.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think women enjoy horsey rides.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kid, I've been curious about that for a really long time myself.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Females prefer to ride bare back due to the advantageous shape and motion of the bones in the spine of the horse. Nothing better than a good "Trotter".

    ReplyDelete

Put it here ... I can't wait to read it. I have the Captcha turned OFF but blogger insists it be there. You should be able to bypass it.

*** Moderation has been added due to Spam and a Commenter a little too caustic. I welcome comments, but talk of killing and racist (or even close to racist) are not welcome.