Saturday, July 16, 2016

Art of the Deal ~OR~ Rule 5 Woodsterman Style


Age Discrimination at the Dealership....
 
A retired older couple return to a Mercedes dealership where the salesman has just sold the car they were interested in to a beautiful, leggy, busty blonde in a mini skirt and a halter top.
 
"I thought you said you would hold that car till we raised the $155,000 asking price," said the older man.
 
"Yet I just heard you closed the deal for $130,000 to the lovely young lady there.
You insisted there was no way you could discount this model."
 
"Well, what can I tell you? She had the ready cash and, just look at her, how could I resist?" replied the grinning salesman.
 
Just then the young woman approached the senior couple and gave the car keys to the old man...
"There you go," she said. "I told you I could get that idiot to lower the price....
See you later, dad."



 Thanks Dan


Other Car Loving Rule 5 ers:

16 comments:

  1. Thanks for putting in that great joke Odie. It gave me something to do on your typical Saturday post.

    Have a fabulous day. ☺

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sandee, do you mean to tell me you haven't noticed what "Woodsterman Style" was until today?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mom and Dad must still be a hot couple if that's their daughter.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need to keep that tactic in mind...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hmmm. I wonder if that works in reverse...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds about right! I've seen a lot of that over the years. My big "C" is back and it's taken a toll on my posting and comments!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Handsome Grunt, works for me, and I'm only a little better looking than you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Silly Woodsterman - No, my looks wouldn't buy me any discounts. I mean, if I refused to discount something to an elderly couple, would they send their beautiful daughter to flirt with me? It might be worth being chased around the garage by Gruntessa with the frying pan...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Handsome Grunt, Watch out, those frying pans leave scares.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Odie, I wonder if I could talk one of my nieces into...

    Ron R, Sorry to hear that, prayers up!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Brig, give it a try, or you could just do it yourself, good looking.

    ReplyDelete

Put it here ... I can't wait to read it. I have the Captcha turned OFF but blogger insists it be there. You should be able to bypass it.

*** Moderation has been added due to Spam and a Commenter a little too caustic. I welcome comments, but talk of killing and racist (or even close to racist) are not welcome.