Saturday, April 18, 2015

Heaven ~OR~ Rule 5 Woodsterman Style



God visited a woman and told her she must give 
up smoking, drinking and
sex if she want​ed​ to get into heaven.

The woman said she would try her best.

God visited the woman a week later 
to see how she was getting on.
"Not bad" said the woman, "I've given up 
smoking and drinking but then I
bent over to get some stuff out of the freezer and my boyfriend
caught sight of my long slender legs, he pulled up my skirt,
pulled my panties to one side and made
 love to me right then and there."

They don't like that in heaven, said God.

The woman replied: "They're not too 
happy about it in Costco either!






Other Heavenly Rule 5 ers:
 

12 comments:

  1. When are you going to do a Rule 5 spread perhas titled "Women in Politics"?

    The centefold of course would be Hillary, with Hillary playfully hiking up one leg of her pant suit to show some tantalizing cankle.

    Then of course Michelle Obama would grace the spread with her lean and mean haunches.

    Maybe for a pretty face, Rosa DeLauro might be a good pick. Or Debbie Wasserman Schultz - even better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've always like public displays of affection, but.........

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bwahahahahahahahaha. Loved the joke Odie.

    I'm now stuck on what Fredd said. What a horrible visual. I hope I can get it out of my head soon.

    Have a fabulous weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fredd, oh great, another ideas man. I've done several conservative women's rule 5, but what you're proposing would get this blog a XXXX rating.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd always heard you could get some pretty good samples at Costco, but I may have to re-up!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I plum forgot about sending that last pic with the story... geez!

    ReplyDelete

Put it here ... I can't wait to read it. I have the Captcha turned OFF but blogger insists it be there. You should be able to bypass it.

*** Moderation has been added due to Spam and a Commenter a little too caustic. I welcome comments, but talk of killing and racist (or even close to racist) are not welcome.