Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Appreciated !

Thank You Bushwack, of American and Proud 
for this award .... it is very much appreciated.

Excuse the copy and paste for a lot of this.

The Liebster Award.  Liebster is German for dearest, 
beloved, or favorite. The Liebster Award is given to up 
and coming bloggers, who have less than 200 followers. 

According to the rules I have to…

1. Copy and paste the Major Award to my blog. Done it.
2. Link back the person who gave me the award. Done it, up top.
3. Pick out five favorite blogs with less than 200 followers, 
and leave a comment on their blog to let them know they 
have received the award. Doing it.
4. Hope that the five blogs chosen will keep spreading 
the love and pass it on to five more blogs.

I could have named 50 more, but ...

The Five Are :




16 comments:

  1. I am truly honored Odie. Thanks so much for the Liebster Award. You are so sweet.

    I will pass it on soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought you had it misspelled, and were giving me a LOBSTER gift card or something. I will paste that baby up when I get caught up here. Thanks ( I think)!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to all! You are the best conservative bloggers on the internet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Like Teresa said---you're a real sweetie, Odie! I don't visit many blogs so may not continue this, but hope other do. I'm getting tired and feeling quite poorly these days, but still try to tow the mark as much as possible. Occasionally I learn something new---was watching the old Buddy Holly movie the other nite and learned one of my favoriate songs "Bye-Bye American Pie" written in the 1970's referred to the death of Buddy in that plane crash---"Day the Music Died".

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ron, sweetness spoken here alright. We're never too old to learn.

    ReplyDelete
  6. My blog has pretty much gone to seed. Surprised you still like it. Appreciate the award.

    ReplyDelete

Put it here ... I can't wait to read it. I have the Captcha turned OFF but blogger insists it be there. You should be able to bypass it.

*** Moderation has been added due to Spam and a Commenter a little too caustic. I welcome comments, but talk of killing and racist (or even close to racist) are not welcome.