Saturday, February 4, 2012

Apology ~ OR ~ Rule 5 Woodsterman Style

Over the past few months I have posted and forwarded 
some inappropriate pictures and jokes to friends who I thought shared the same sense of humor..

Unfortunately this wasn't the case and I seem 
to have upset quite a few people who have accused me 
of being sexist and shallow..

If you were one of these people, 
please accept my sincerest apologies.

Looking to 2012 onward, I will only post or 
send e-mail with a cultural or educational content such as old monuments, nature and other interesting topics.

Below is a picture of the Pont Neuf Bridge 
in Paris .  It is the oldest bridge
In Paris and took 26 years to build.  
It was completed in 1604 . . . .


OH BUGGER, WHERE DID SHE COME FROM????

32 comments:

  1. Gotta love a full moon in daytime!

    Rule 5 or apology, keep'em coming!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That bridge has a very sturdy structure, but it forgot it's undies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Admiral, don't hurt yourself down there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ed Skinner, Nice comment! You got me laughing too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Randy, when I first got this photo I thought the same thing. Keep staring, it'll come to you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I did not see any bridge in that photo. Must be something wrong, eh?

    ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mr., Makes you think of lust ... I mean romance huh.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Deekaman, it takes a little training, but one day .....

    ReplyDelete
  9. ooopsie
    oh my catness, somegirl forgot her unnerpants, yikes

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great historical pic. Upon close examination of the bridge I find it to be more suggestive than the young lady in the foreground!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Pierro and Miles, That's what happens when you leave the house in a hurry.

    ReplyDelete
  12. There are flowers in that picture...I will have to check it out again! Glad you have enjoyed the ...view!
    Buttresses lol love it!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very nice Odie, good architectural points there defiantly something I would like to see if I ever visited Paris.

    The bridge is okay too I suppose.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Madhat, you've seen it. Look at all the money I just saved you.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Teresa, finally something to look forward to.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I gotta admit, the perfect symmetry of the curves in the architecture thrills me.

    Oh, and the bridge is pretty impressive, too.

    ReplyDelete
  17. No worries, you had no way of knowing. It's not like you're the type of guy who would stare and the chicks and watch where they're going or anything

    Che bella!

    Linked:

    'MISS SWEDEN 2011' is Ronnia Fornstedt

    ReplyDelete
  18. RR, thanks for that screaming endorsement.

    ReplyDelete

Put it here ... I can't wait to read it. I have the Captcha turned OFF but blogger insists it be there. You should be able to bypass it.

*** Moderation has been added due to Spam and a Commenter a little too caustic. I welcome comments, but talk of killing and racist (or even close to racist) are not welcome.