Sunday, April 11, 2021

Happy Funday Y'all ~ 1

 











Thanks FBers

6 comments:

  1. Trampled Under Foot was one of my favorites.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the last one means Enzyte.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. edutcher, hmmm, I thought it meant something different.

      Delete
  3. The lock probably stops ~95% of would be thieves. The other 5% would cut it off before realizing the situation.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. clayusmcret, I think there are more thieves like the one who installed the lock. Safe as hell ... LOL!

      Delete

Put it here ... I can't wait to read it. I have the Captcha turned OFF but blogger insists it be there. You should be able to bypass it.