Friday, July 18, 2014

Survivor ~ Texas Style


This from a transplanted Texan!!
Due to the popularity of the "Survivor" shows, 
Texas is planning to do one entitled: 
"Survivor – Texas Style!"

The contestants will all start in Dallas, drive to Waco, 
Austin, San Antonio, then over to Houston and down 
to Brownsville.  They will then proceed through Mission, 
up to Del Rio, El Paso, Odessa, Midland, Lubbock, and 
Amarillo.  From there they will go on to Abilene and 
Fort Worth and finally back to Dallas.
 
Each contestant will be driving a pink Prius with 
14 bumper stickers which will read: 


1.. "I'm A Democrat"
2. "Amnesty For Illegals"
3. "I Love The Dixie Chicks"
4. "Boycott Beef"
5. "I Voted For Obama"
6. "George Strait can't sing"
7. "Elect Hillary In 2016"
8. "Vote Eric Holder Texas Governor"
9. "I Love Obama Care and Chuck Schumer"
10. "Al Franken Is My Hero"
11. "I Side With Jane Fonda"
12. "It's Bush's Fault"
13. "Islam Is A Peace-Loving Religion"

And the last sticker is…

14. "I'm Here To Confiscate Your Guns"

The first contestant to make it back to Dallas alive wins.

Thanks Trailbee !

10 comments:

  1. Excellent idea. Then you can to a second group, then a third and so on until you run out of idiots. This is brilliant.

    Have a fabulous day. ☺

    ReplyDelete
  2. NONE of 'em would make it through Odessa, where I"m from -- GUARANDAMNTEED!

    ReplyDelete
  3. #15 would ensure nobody made it back - Sam Houston carried a purse.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sandee, They would all win Darwin Awards.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Edutcher, I'm sure that would do it too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I see no winners here. Good one!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Actually this has been going on for years, but no body has ever won...

    ReplyDelete

Put it here ... I can't wait to read it. I have the Captcha turned OFF but blogger insists it be there. You should be able to bypass it.

*** Moderation has been added due to Spam and a Commenter a little too caustic. I welcome comments, but talk of killing and racist (or even close to racist) are not welcome.