Saturday, July 26, 2014

More Blondishness ~OR~ Rule 5 Woodsterman Style


Magic Mirror 

There was this bar and in the bar there was a magic mirror.
If you told a lie it would suck you in.

One day a brunette walked into this bar. 
She walked up to the mirror and said 'I think 
I'm the most beautiful woman in the world' 
and it sucked her in.
The next day a redhead walked into the bar. 
She walked up to the mirror and said 'I think 
I'm the most beautiful woman in the world' 
and it sucked her in.
Then the next day a blond walked into the bar. 
She walked up to the mirror and said
 'I think...' and it sucked her in.




Other Blonde Rule 5 ers:



12 comments:

  1. it sucked her in - http://i.imgur.com/mJ6yeyI.gif

    ReplyDelete
  2. GOODSTUFF, That's some sucking power. Remind me to stay away from that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh to be young again. I'm blonde, but when you're in your 60s it doesn't much matter. Bwahahahahahahaha. Oh wait! I'd rather be in my 60s than be young again.

    Have a fabulous day Odie. ☺

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the prison striped blonde look...One actually got sucked into my apt. one night!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Maybe the brunette and the redhead really were the most beautiful women in the world, so they weren't lying?

    Or have we an objective scale?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't get it. The photos are nice though....

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sandee, I'd like to try young again. I think I could do it better this time.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Edutcher, the mirror thought they were.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Euripides, poor boy ... I guess the blonde will have to explain it to you.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good one! Like that middle image best!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ron, I liked then all, so that's what I posted.

    ReplyDelete

Put it here ... I can't wait to read it. I have the Captcha turned OFF but blogger insists it be there. You should be able to bypass it.

*** Moderation has been added due to Spam and a Commenter a little too caustic. I welcome comments, but talk of killing and racist (or even close to racist) are not welcome.