Saturday, October 9, 2010

Clean Underwear Isn't Their Mother's Only Worry V

More libtards ... it's the post that keeps on giving.
This guy is going to be a father some day?
(or I love to wear my daughters clothes)
"OK boys, wet this bad T-shirt"
"Should this be leopard with a bone in my hair?"
I was going to put at a beach near San Francisco,
But then I read the bottom. Even Florida has problems.
Oh look ... a matching bag. Don't ask ... don't tell?
I'll clarify that last statement: do we really need
don't ask ... don't tell?

10 comments:

  1. The guys in pink are supporting the chickfication of NFL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Supi, works for me. They should dresses on em, huh.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You'd hope that being forced to wear GREEN or CAMO all the time would keep the gays out of the military -- but sadly, some still join. They can scratch the eyes out of the enemy, I guess - particularly if those enemy soldiers are stupid enough to say that they "look fat".

    The photos you posted hurt my eyes. I'm off to look for eye drops and bandages.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Foly Huck!!!!Odie these pics just keep getting grosser, is there no bottom to this barrel????

    ReplyDelete
  5. LL, sorry about the sore eyes, but I've gone blind from posting this. I'm going to need help posting from now on.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just the ticket for those inappropriate erectile moments.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Andy, I thought you were a man of the world. You should know there will never be a bottom to this barrel.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Banned, you got me. I'm glad I hadn't just taken a mouth full of coffee.

    ReplyDelete

Put it here ... I can't wait to read it. I have the Captcha turned OFF but blogger insists it be there. You should be able to bypass it.

*** Moderation has been added due to Spam and a Commenter a little too caustic. I welcome comments, but talk of killing and racist (or even close to racist) are not welcome.