Saturday, October 30, 2010

America's Smartest Woman



An airplane was  about to crash; there were 5 passengers on board,  but
only 4 parachutes.

The first  passenger said, "I am President Obama, the chosen one.  The
world needs me, I can't afford to die." So he  took the first  parachute
and left the  plane.

The second passenger, Nancy Pelosi,  said, "I am the Speaker of the
House. And I am the  smartest woman in American history, so America 's
people don't want me to die." She took the second parachute  and  jumped
out of the plane.

The third passenger, John Kerry, said, "I'm a Senator, and a  decorated
war hero from the Navy of the United  States of America ." So he
grabbed the  parachute next to him and jumped.

The fourth  passenger, ex-President George W. Bush, said to the  fifth
passenger, a 10-year-old schoolgirl, "I have  lived a full life, and
served my country the best I  could. I will sacrifice my life and let
you have the  last parachute."

The little girl said,  "That's okay, Mr. President. There's a  parachute
left for you. America 's smartest woman  took my school  bag."
 
Thanks Allison @ A Daily Laugh 

6 comments:

  1. The Dems will be in free fall come Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can see her grabbing the school bag.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was funny! And, she won't even need a costume for today...Happy Halloween.

    PS: What are you dressing pending up as today?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bunni, He'll be with Mommy an Daddy. You probably mean the site. How about Uncle Sam since we're so close to the elections.

    ReplyDelete

Put it here ... I can't wait to read it. I have the Captcha turned OFF but blogger insists it be there. You should be able to bypass it.

*** Moderation has been added due to Spam and a Commenter a little too caustic. I welcome comments, but talk of killing and racist (or even close to racist) are not welcome.