Monday, April 12, 2010

Heated Seats ....

I have always loved "Gas Guzzling Cars" for their comfort & safety.  I took out a Cadillac Escalade for a test drive the other day just to drive that sucker before they become extinct.
The salesman sat in the front seat describing the car and all its wonderful options.  The seats were of particular interest.  He explained that the seats directed warm air to your butt in the winter and directed cool air to your butt in the summer heat.
I stated the car must be a Republican car.  He asked why I thought it was a Republican car and I explained that if it were a Democratic car, the seats would blow smoke up your ass year-round.

4 comments:

  1. Good One, Odie.
    The car would also tax you everytime you stepped on the gas, or brake, or used the turn signal, or turned on the radio, etc. etc.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes Bunni, that is the Obama plan for our economic future.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL! I have nothing clever to add, because your joke pretty much says it all.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Innominatus, I agree ... look no further.

    ReplyDelete

Put it here ... I can't wait to read it. I have the Captcha turned OFF but blogger insists it be there. You should be able to bypass it.

*** Moderation has been added due to Spam and a Commenter a little too caustic. I welcome comments, but talk of killing and racist (or even close to racist) are not welcome.