Thursday, August 16, 2012

My Electric Bill...



I complained about my recent electric bill and here's the response :

Dear Customer, 
Just a little note to let you know we understand your anger in the recent price hike.
But it should be noted that you have no choice.
We are a big company and you will pay what we tell you.
You have no choice We have the power, you need the power.  
So sad....too bad. We have enclosed a little picture to help 
outline our response. Have a nice day and keep those checks coming! 

    Sincerely, 

      Your Local Power Co .
 
 
Thanks David !

15 comments:

  1. These guys should have gone into competitive cheerleading.

    ReplyDelete
  2. NOW YOU KNOW WHAT "POWER" REALLY MEANS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Opie, they did and won our small regional competition.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ron, on a calm day you can tell it's in the air.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Where the hell is OSHA... Looks like only two of those guys are propperly tied off with safety harnesses...

    ReplyDelete
  6. P, yes 5 are missing body belts, butt we'll write it of to "Artistic License".

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks about right to me. Bwahahahahahaha. Oh wait! Why am I laughing.

    Have a terrific day Odie. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sandee, how about because it's funny and you're at Wodsterman.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sounds like the phone company here. Mrs. AOW had a round with them a few weeks back.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Mr. I used to be with the phone company and I posed for one of these more than once.

    ReplyDelete

Put it here ... I can't wait to read it. I have the Captcha turned OFF but blogger insists it be there. You should be able to bypass it.

*** Moderation has been added due to Spam and a Commenter a little too caustic. I welcome comments, but talk of killing and racist (or even close to racist) are not welcome.