Monday, October 5, 2026

Awww Monday Woodsterman Style ~ 472 B

 






Thanks Skip

3 comments:

  1. I laughed out loud with the first one. Brilliant and that's going to hurt.

    Love the kitties. I want them all.

    Thank you for joining the Awww Mondays Blog Hop.

    Have a fabulous Awww Monday and week, Odie. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Katz be gunfighters. Magnificent.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That cow's tongue licking that woman is all too familiar from being around Holsteins. They'll throw out that tongue and slap you silly with it.

    ReplyDelete

Put it here ... I can't wait to read it. I have the Captcha turned OFF but blogger insists it be there. You should be able to bypass it.

** Anonymous, please use a name at the end of your comment. You're all starting to look alike.

*** Moderation has been added due to Spam and a Commenter a little too caustic. I welcome comments, but talk of killing and racist (or even close to racist) are not welcome.