Tuesday, May 31, 2022

Oh Mama . . . .

 


Mrs. Ravioli comes to visit her son Anthony for dinner. He lives with a female roommate, Maria.
During the course of the meal, his mother couldn't help but notice how pretty Anthony's roommate is. Over the course of the evening, while watching the two interact, she started to wonder if there was more between Anthony and his roommate than met the eye. Reading his mom's thoughts, Anthony volunteered, “I know what you must be thinking, but I assure you, Maria and I are just roommates.''
About a week later, Maria came to Anthony saying, “Ever since your mother came to dinner, I've been unable to find the silver sugar bowl. You don't suppose she took it, do you?" "Well, I doubt it, but I'll email her, just to be sure." So he sat down and wrote an email: Dear Mama, I'm not saying that you "did" take the sugar bowl from my house; I'm not saying that you "did not" take it. But the fact remains that it has been missing ever since you were here for dinner. Your Loving Son, Anthony
A few days later, Anthony received a response email from his Mama which read: Dear son, I'm not saying that you "do" sleep with Maria, and I'm not saying that you "do not" sleep with her. But the fact remains that if she was sleeping in her OWN bed, she would have found the sugar bowl by now. Your Loving Mama
Moral: Never Bulla Shita your Mama.

Thanks James

16 comments:

  1. That is one of the funniest "funnies" you've posted. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Or at least "all the years I've been following which is less than 13". I always push them to my wife as "funnies" and always get a laugh. This one she said "We don't have a silver sugar bowl".

      Delete
  2. A riff on the one about the wife, her portrait, the girlfriend, and the jewelry.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bwahahahahahahaha. We know he's sleeping with Maria. Good one.

    I linked this post to Happy Tuesday.

    Have a fabulous day, Odie. ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sandee, or she's not a princess as in Princess and the Pea.

      Delete
    2. Reminds me of my mom when I'd stay over at my now wifes. Mom kind of hinting around "hope you're not sleeping together" all I said "Mom she's got a sofa bed". Mom was satisfied. Never said I used the sofa bed, never said I didn't. It's always about telling Mom "just enough truth" and letting her draw her own conclusions.

      Delete
  4. No, never could, mom was smarter then I gave credit for back then...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anthony! Your mom is a smarty pants for sure! This is ahilarious post- thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hahahahaha!!! Great one, Odie. :) You all be safe and God bless. :)

    ReplyDelete

Put it here ... I can't wait to read it. I have the Captcha turned OFF but blogger insists it be there. You should be able to bypass it.

*** Moderation has been added due to Spam and a Commenter a little too caustic. I welcome comments, but talk of killing and racist (or even close to racist) are not welcome.