Saturday, October 9, 2021

The Hat ~OR~ Rule 5 Woodsterman Style


Kevin Craigen showed up at Mass one Sunday and the priest almost fell down when he saw him. He'd never been to church in his life. 

After Mass, the priest caught up with him and said, "Kevin, I am so glad ya decided to come to Mass. What made ya come?" 

Craigen said, "I got to be honest with you Father, a while back, I misplaced my hat and I really, really love that hat. I know that Jeff Holtz had a hat just like mine and I knew he came to church every Sunday. I also knew that he had to take off his hat during Mass and figured he would leave it in the back of the church. So, I was going to leave after Communion and steal Holtz's hat."

Later, the priest said, "Well, Kevin I notice that ya didn't steal Holtz's hat. What changed your mind?" 

Craigen replied, "Well after I heard your sermon on the 10 Commandments, I decided that I didn't need to steal Holt's hat after all" 

With a tear in his eye, the priest gave Craigen a big smile and said, "After I talked about 'Thou Shalt Not Steal' ya decided you would rather do without  your hat than burn in hell?" 

Craigen slowly shook his head. "No, Father, after ya talked about 'Thou Shalt Not Commit Adultery' I remembered where I left my hat."

Thanks Skip

 










Other Lost Hat Rule 5 ers:

9 comments:

  1. Word association is a tricky thing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If #1's hat says "futuis," I'm willing to accommodate. At great personal sacrifice, mind you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gurls just don't wear baseball caps well, I don't know what it is. I wish gurls would keep their nasty ass tongues in the mouths, bad enough they try to stick them in my mouth at times...The one with "You Wish" looks like the Bride of Frankenstein younger sister... I guess I did wake up on the wrong side of (who's bed?) a bed and did not have my bran yet or coffee.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cederq, I hate it when you view my babes when you're so full of hate. Snap out of it.

      Delete
    2. I will endeavor to persevere next time...

      Delete
  4. There are some pretty nice "hats" this week.

    ReplyDelete

Put it here ... I can't wait to read it. I have the Captcha turned OFF but blogger insists it be there. You should be able to bypass it.

*** Moderation has been added due to Spam and a Commenter a little too caustic. I welcome comments, but talk of killing and racist (or even close to racist) are not welcome.