Wednesday, June 17, 2020

Famous Rock in Brazil



In Brazil, people take spectacular pictures tempting 
fate by hanging from this famous rock.

No photo-shops. These are real pictures:











Incredibly brave people.


The truth is, the rock is only a few feet above the ground.


All that is required is the proper perspective!


Remember this lesson when you read/view material on the internet.


Sometimes, the truth is a lot different than what it appears.




NOW YOU KNOW WHAT FAKE NEWS LOOKS LIKE !


Why you shouldn't believe everything you see in pictures.

NOT photo-shopped, just perspective!


Remember this anytime you watch news on TV.

Thanks Hal

6 comments:

  1. Figured out that principle a long time ago.

    ReplyDelete
  2. edutcher, some need to be reminded occasionally.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was about to say that looking at the first picture, the ground immediately below the rock does not look that far away.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The best "fake news" example I've seen, and need to br shared.

    Poogle does not like fro me to reveal my true identity!
    I. Adolph Oliver Bush - iadolpholiverbush.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Unemployed Philosopher, Fake is everywhere I'm afraid.

    ReplyDelete

Put it here ... I can't wait to read it. I have the Captcha turned OFF but blogger insists it be there. You should be able to bypass it.

*** Moderation has been added due to Spam and a Commenter a little too caustic. I welcome comments, but talk of killing and racist (or even close to racist) are not welcome.