Saturday, February 15, 2020

The Bar ~OR~ Rule 5 Woodsterman Style



A guy walks into a pub and sees a sign hanging over the bar that reads:

CHEESEBURGER: $1.50
CHICKEN SANDWICH: $2.50
HAND JOB: $10.00

He walks up to the bar and beckons one of the three exceptionally attractive blondes serving drinks.
"Can I help you?" she asks.

"I was wondering," whispers the man. "Are you the one who gives the hand jobs?"

"Yes," she purrs. "I am."

The man replies, "Well, wash your hands. I want a cheeseburger."










Thanks Dan


6 comments:

  1. Took ya long enough to start seeing things my way.................

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joe, ?????? You reminded me, I forgot my fellow Rule 5ers post at the end. Sorry All.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, that's one way to sell more alcohol.

    There was a bar in Phoenix that had a barmaid with no underwear and a skirt that just barely covered her behind and she made it a point to bend over when serving drinks. Good looking too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wouldn't say I tipped a LOT, but I did some and of course had a few more beers than I might have otherwise. Of course a designated driver was available.

    ReplyDelete

Put it here ... I can't wait to read it. I have the Captcha turned OFF but blogger insists it be there. You should be able to bypass it.

*** Moderation has been added due to Spam and a Commenter a little too caustic. I welcome comments, but talk of killing and racist (or even close to racist) are not welcome.