Wednesday, February 5, 2020

Lawyer's Vacation





For three years, the young attorney had been taking his brief vacations at this country inn. The last time he’d finally managed an affair with the innkeeper’s daughter.





Looking forward to an exciting few days, he dragged his suitcase up the stairs of the inn, then stopped short. There sat his lover with an infant on her lap! 

“Sweetheart, why didn’t you call when you learned you were pregnant?” he cried. “I would have rushed up here, we could have gotten married, and the baby would have my name!”





“Well,” she said, “when my folks found out about my condition, we sat up all night talkin’ and talkin’ about whether we’d rather have a bastard in the family, or a lawyer.”

Thanks Dick!

*********************

Here is a Manly Man Link to Amazon


No comments:

Post a Comment

Put it here ... I can't wait to read it. I have the Captcha turned OFF but blogger insists it be there. You should be able to bypass it.

*** Moderation has been added due to Spam and a Commenter a little too caustic. I welcome comments, but talk of killing and racist (or even close to racist) are not welcome.