Wednesday, November 8, 2017

Women Drivers



This morning on the Highway, I looked over to my left 
and there was a woman in a brand new Range Rover 
doing 85 mph with her face up next to her 
rear view mirror putting on her eyeliner.

I looked away for a couple seconds...to continue shaving
and when I looked back, she was halfway over in my lane,
still working on that makeup.

As a man, I don't scare easily. But she scared me so much;
I had to put on my seat belt and I dropped
My electric shaver,  Which knocked
The bacon sandwich out of my other hand.

In all the confusion of trying to straighten out the car
using my knees against the steering wheel, It knocked
My Cell Phone away from my ear which fell 
into my coffee which was between my legs,
splashed, and burned Big Odie and the Twins.
Ruined the damn phone, soaked my trousers,
and disconnected an important call.

Damn women drivers!

8 comments:

Put it here ... I can't wait to read it. I have the Captcha turned OFF but blogger insists it be there. You should be able to bypass it.

*** Moderation has been added due to Spam and a Commenter a little too caustic. I welcome comments, but talk of killing and racist (or even close to racist) are not welcome.