Friday, June 9, 2017

Repairing the Downspout


Today, my wife said to me, "Honey, get off your ass 
and fix that gutter downspout! And, I want it done 
before the end of the day!"

Well, as you all know, at my age, and most of my friends, 
are retired and do have the time to address such "Honey do's". 
So, I invited some of my buddies over to help with the 
project. One is a sheet metal worker. One is a Iron Worker 
so he came with his welder. One brought beer and Nachos. 
One brought a grill and burgers. Took us about 6 hours, 
and 30-40 beers, but we got it done just as we finished off 
the last of the beer and burgers.

As usual, the wife is not happy.

Can't understand, cause all us guys love it.

Personally, I can't wait for it to rain.

Thanks David

8 comments:

  1. You always manage to find stuff that makes a person snort in surprise. Have a great weekend, Odie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Back before the US 8th Air Force blew Germany all to Hell, there were any number of fountains and clock towers like that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A work of art and ingenuity. I'll have to ask her why she is not happy. xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. edutcher, it just proves there's beauty everywhere you look.

    ReplyDelete

Put it here ... I can't wait to read it. I have the Captcha turned OFF but blogger insists it be there. You should be able to bypass it.

*** Moderation has been added due to Spam and a Commenter a little too caustic. I welcome comments, but talk of killing and racist (or even close to racist) are not welcome.