Saturday, January 21, 2017

Know That Beaver ~OR~ Rule 5 Woodsterman Style




An 86-year-old man went to his
doctor for his quarterly check-up...
  
The doctor asked him how he was
feeling, and the 86-year-old said ,'Things are great and
I've never felt better.' I now have a 30
year-old bride who is pregnant with my child.

"So what do you think about that Doc ?"  

The doctor considered his question
for a minute and then began to tell a story. "I have an
older friend , much like you, who is an avid hunter and
never misses a season." One day he was setting off to go
hunting. In a bit of a hurry, he accidentally picked up his
walking cane instead of his gun." "As he neared a
lake , he came across a very large male beaver sitting at
the water's edge.. He realized he'd left his gun at
home and so he couldn't shoot the magnificent
creature. Out of habit he raised his cane, aimed it at the
animal as if it were his favorite hunting rifle and went
'bang, bang'." Miraculously, two shots rang out
and the beaver fell over dead. 

Now, what do you think of that?" asked the doctor.

The 86-year-old said, "Logic would strongly suggest 
that somebody else pumped a couple of
rounds into that beaver."

The doctor replied , "My point exactly."





Thanks Hal

Other Beaver Hunting Rule 5 ers:
 

6 comments:

  1. Bwahahahahahahaha. You crack me up Odie.

    Have a fabulous weekend. ☺

    ReplyDelete
  2. That certainly explains it. But the old fart, must have had fun shooting blanks. I've love that top image. Used it many times with the furry critter covered.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sandee, and I thank you for coming back for more.

    ReplyDelete

Put it here ... I can't wait to read it. I have the Captcha turned OFF but blogger insists it be there. You should be able to bypass it.

*** Moderation has been added due to Spam and a Commenter a little too caustic. I welcome comments, but talk of killing and racist (or even close to racist) are not welcome.