Friday, February 27, 2015

The Genie With Three Wishes


Three men - a Canadian farmer, a Muslim fanatic
 
and a 'Harley-Biker' are all walking together one day.

They come across an old lantern and a Genie pops out of it.

'I will give each of you one wish, which is three wishes in 

total', says the Genie.

The Canadian says, 'I am a farmer and my son will also farm. 

I want the land to be forever fertile in Canada '

POOF! With the blink of the Genie's eye, the land in Canada 

was forever fertile for farming.

The Muslim was amazed, so he said, 'I want a wall around 

Afghanistan, Syria, Iraq and Iran so that no infidels, 

Americans or Canadians can come into our precious land.'

POOF! Again, with the blink of the Genie's eye, there was 

a huge wall around those countries.

The Biker says to the Genie, 'I am very curious.

Please tell me more about this wall.'

The Genie explains, 'Well, it's about 5,000 feet high, 

500 feet thick and completely surrounds the countries. 

Nothing can get in or out; it's virtually impenetrable.'

The Biker sits down on his Harley,

cracks a beer,

lights a cigar,

smiles and says,

'Fill it with water.'

Thanks Hal

16 comments:

  1. Fill it with accelerant and light it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is one pool I would not go near...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bwahahahahahahahahaha. Love this Odie.

    Have a terrific day. ☺

    ReplyDelete
  4. My wish is that a wall is built around the White House when everyone is there and that it too is filled.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LL, fourth wish works for me, but you'd better axe the Genie.

      Delete
  5. Way too many turds in that pool...I like the bacon grease idea!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Randy, let's get on that, and let's send the Boy Turd over there to join them.

      Delete
  6. A simple solution is often the best solution...

    ReplyDelete

Put it here ... I can't wait to read it. I have the Captcha turned OFF but blogger insists it be there. You should be able to bypass it.

*** Moderation has been added due to Spam and a Commenter a little too caustic. I welcome comments, but talk of killing and racist (or even close to racist) are not welcome.