Thursday, May 1, 2014
A Love Text Message to Husbands
A group of women were at a seminar discussing how to
live in a loving relationship with their husbands.
The women were asked, "How many of you love your husband?"
All the women raised their hands.
Then they were asked, "When was the last time you
told your husband you loved him?"
Some women answered today, a few yesterday,
and some couldn't remember.
The women were then told to take out their cell phones
and text their husband: "I love you, sweetheart."
The women were then told to exchange phones with another
person, and to read aloud the text message they received,
Here are some of the husband replies:
1. Who the hell is this?
2. Hey, mother of my children, are you sick or what?
3. Yeh, and I love you too. What's up??
4. What now? Did you wreck the car again?
5. I don't understand what you mean?
6. What the hell did you do now?
8. Don't beat around the bush, just tell me how much you need?
9. Am I dreaming?
10. If you don't tell me who this message is actually for, someone will die.
11. I thought we agreed you wouldn't drink during the day.
12. Your mother is coming to stay with us, isn't she??
Again I find myself having to apologize to you all. I've been very delinquent in my visits to your blogs. Between watching Dresden and trying to get my inventory up to where it should be, I'm being run ragged. I'm here, I'm just not there ... Duh. Sounds like liberal speak huh.