Thursday, April 24, 2014

Gun Enthusiasts & Ammo ~ Woodsterman Style


You may have heard on the news about a Southern California 
man who was put under 72-hour psychiatric observation 
when it was found he owned 100 guns and allegedly had 
100,000 rounds of ammunition stored in his home. The 
house also featured a secret escape tunnel.

By Southern California standards, someone owning 
100,000 rounds is considered "mentally unstable."


In Michigan, he'd be called 
"The last white guy still living in Detroit."

In Arizona, he'd be called "an avid gun collector."

In Arkansas, he'd be called "a novice gun collector."

In Utah, he'd be called "moderately well prepared," 
but they'd probably reserve judgment until they made 
sure that he had a corresponding quantity of stored food."

In Kansas, he'd be "A guy down the road you 
would want to have for a friend."

In Montana, he'd be called "The neighborhood 'Go-To' guy."

In Alabama, he'd be called "a likely gubernatorial candidate."

In Georgia, he'd be called "an eligible bachelor."

In North Carolina, Virginia, Mississippi, Tennessee, 
Kentucky and South Carolina he would be called 
"a deer hunting buddy."
 And in Texas he'd just be 
"Bubba, who's a little short on ammo."

Thanks Dan!

14 comments:

  1. I guess I am that guy down the road folks want as a friend...Locked and loaded.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't sport metal-studded thongs and I don't expose my chi-chis normally, but I, like the inimitable Randy-g am locked and loaded. Always!

    Have a great weekend my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Were there firearms in those photos?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Randy, Well friend, being from California they're watching me ...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hubby liked this one. The gals of course, but definitely the guns and the ammunition. We never have enough of either. We need to move to Texas.

    Have a fabulous day Odie. ☺

    ReplyDelete
  6. In NY he might be called David Gregory...He and his family are now under NBC pysych. eval.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Scott, couldn't happen to a nicer guy.

    ReplyDelete
  8. In Philadelphia, he'd be called "The guy I always sit beside on the Broad Street Subway".

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ain't it the fricking truth. At this time my gun inventory is down to only 8, and ammo rounds I estimate about 1000 rounds---just saying.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ron, Sounds like a defensive poise for a small area to me.

    ReplyDelete

Put it here ... I can't wait to read it. I have the Captcha turned OFF but blogger insists it be there. You should be able to bypass it.

*** Moderation has been added due to Spam and a Commenter a little too caustic. I welcome comments, but talk of killing and racist (or even close to racist) are not welcome.