Saturday, April 5, 2014

Blondishnesser ~OR~ Rule 5 Woodsterman Style


Game Of Intelligence

There was a blonde who was sitting next to a lawyer on an airplane. The lawyer was naturally bored, so he kept bugging the blonde to play a game of intelligence with him. 

The blonde was reluctant, so the lawyer offered her 10 to 1 odds. He told her that every time she could not answer his question, she owed him $5, but every time he could not answer hers, he'd give her $50. The lawyer figured the blonde was so dumb, he could not lose, and the blonde thought for a few minutes and reluctantly accepted to play his game. 

The lawyer fires his first question "What is the distance between the Earth and the nearest star?" 

Without saying a word the blonde handed him $5. The blonde then asked the lawyer "What goes up a hill with 3 legs and comes back down the hill with 4 legs?" 

The lawyer's face looked extremely puzzled. He spent several hours, looking up everything he could on his laptop and even placing numerous air-to-ground phone calls trying to figure out the answer. Finally, the angry and frustrated lawyer handed the blonde $50.00. 

The blonde put the $50 into her purse quickly without saying a word. The lawyer was outraged at this point and asked, "Well, what is answer?" 

The blonde glanced at him with a smirk on her face and handed him a $5 bill.






Other Blondishnesser Rule 5 ers:

20 comments:

  1. I'm on Chrome now. I hope I'm finally off Firefox.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love me some blondes as much as Chrome...

    ReplyDelete
  3. There are some rather smart blondes out there. I've not met many, but there are a few.

    Have a fabulous day Odie. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Met a gal like that. She always wanted to be the banker at Monopoly. Always won, too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dick, As hard as I try I just can't get Chrome to work as well as Firefox. It must be a Mac thing. I'm using Safari right now and it's very close to Firefox.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sandee, Don't tell Mrs. Woodsterman, but I married one of them there smart ones.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Proof, beware of blonds baring gifts, or something like that.

    ReplyDelete
  8. A horny man goes up, a satisfied man and woman come back down.

    PS The Blonde is like that. Few people get the better of her.

    ReplyDelete
  9. edutcher, shhhh, sounds like your blonde is like my blonde.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Now, see, Odie?! Blondishnessers are what I'm talkin bout... or Redishnessers or Brunetteishnessers or Whateverishnessers!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yeah, Ed. I had a feeling, too...

    ReplyDelete
  12. Those babes make me want to be young again----just great eye candy.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Who is that girl with zippers on the bra and red background?

    ReplyDelete
  14. Kirdnayn, I haven't a clue. I probably Googled in Images "Sexy Blondes".

    ReplyDelete

Put it here ... I can't wait to read it. I have the Captcha turned OFF but blogger insists it be there. You should be able to bypass it.

*** Moderation has been added due to Spam and a Commenter a little too caustic. I welcome comments, but talk of killing and racist (or even close to racist) are not welcome.