Saturday, April 12, 2014

Blonderer ~OR~ Rule 5 Woodsterman Style



A young blonde secretary was describing her blind 
date to a friend. "After dinner," she said, "he wanted 
to come back to my apartment, but I refused. I told 
him my mother would worry if I did anything like 
that." "That was smart," her friend said, approvingly. 
"Then what happened?" "He kept insisting, and I kept 
refusing," the secretary said. "You didn't weaken your 
resolve, did you?" asked the friend. "Not one bit. 
In the end, we went to his apartment. 

I figured, let his mother worry." 

source: http://www.jokes4us.com/blondejokes/blinddatejoke.html






Other Blonderer Rule 5 ers:

10 comments:

Sandee said...

Bwahahahahahahaha. Well she has a point.

Have a fabulous weekend Odie. :)

LL said...

The girl at the beach is wearing too much. Maybe it's just me.

edutcher said...

Priorities, you know.

Ron Russell said...

My memory of hot blondes has been fading---thanks for the reminder!

Woodsterman (Odie) said...

Sandee, there you go .......

Woodsterman (Odie) said...

LL, she has me thinking the same thing.

Woodsterman (Odie) said...

Edutcher, perzackly!

Woodsterman (Odie) said...

Ron, we older studs need all the help we can get.

orbitup said...

Thank you England.

Woodsterman (Odie) said...

orbitup, ain't that the truth.