Saturday, April 12, 2014

Blonderer ~OR~ Rule 5 Woodsterman Style



A young blonde secretary was describing her blind 
date to a friend. "After dinner," she said, "he wanted 
to come back to my apartment, but I refused. I told 
him my mother would worry if I did anything like 
that." "That was smart," her friend said, approvingly. 
"Then what happened?" "He kept insisting, and I kept 
refusing," the secretary said. "You didn't weaken your 
resolve, did you?" asked the friend. "Not one bit. 
In the end, we went to his apartment. 

I figured, let his mother worry." 

source: http://www.jokes4us.com/blondejokes/blinddatejoke.html






Other Blonderer Rule 5 ers:

10 comments:

Put it here ... I can't wait to read it. I have the Captcha turned OFF but blogger insists it be there. You should be able to bypass it.

*** Moderation has been added due to Spam and a Commenter a little too caustic. I welcome comments, but talk of killing and racist (or even close to racist) are not welcome.