Saturday, September 14, 2013

The Vibrator ~OR~ Rule 5 Woodsterman Style


I just started off with a couple of photos of me. Oh
and some of my friends. I didn't know they could walk
that fast ... wink wink.

********************

A 60 year old woman came home one day and heard strange noises in her bedroom. She opened the door and discovered her 40 year old daughter playing with her vibrator. "What are you doing?", asked the mom. "Mom, I am 40 years old and look at me. I am ugly. I will never get married so this is pretty much my husband." The mother walked out of the room, shaking her head.
The next day the father came home and heard noises in the bedroom and upon entering the room found his daughter using the vibrator. "What the hell are you doing?", he asked. His daughter replied, "I already told mom. I am 40 years old now and ugly. I will never get married so this is as close as I'll ever get to a husband." The father walked out of the room shaking his head too.

The next day the mother came home to find her husband with a beer in one hand, and the vibrator in the other hand, watching the football game. "For Chrissakes, what are you doing?" she cried. The husband replied "What does it look like I'm doing? I'm having a beer and watching the game with my new son-in-law!" 

********************

Some more of my friends in some group shots


 Ah ... Friendship 

Other Vibs of Rule 5 ers:

20 comments:

  1. Saturday afternoon + sugars + yeast = goodstuff : the spark of life!

    Is having sex with an ultra-realistic robot hooker cheating? -- For my own part, yes and no. Do I look at that old robot on 'Lost In Space' waving its tentacular arms around and get all hot and bothered? No. Not hardly. Now when I look at the image of Jeri Ryan playing the infamous borg, Seven-of-Nine on Star Trek Voyager? You better believe it! Just don't tell my wife! -

    http://tinyurl.com/sex-robot-cheating

    ReplyDelete
  2. But does the new son in law drink? You have some great looking friends there Odie...You must really be a friendly dude.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Goodstuff, she can have her way with me anytime. Added you to my "Man Cave" section below.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Randy, I'm the friendliest, but I'm kind of tired all the time now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bwahahahahahahahah. New SIL indeed.

    Have a terrific day Odie. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey,
    You can take the not your normal blog off the Rule 5 list. It's not up any more.
    Thanks,
    Brian

    ReplyDelete
  7. As to the next to last picture, all I can say is, "Tushe`".

    ReplyDelete
  8. Talk about lighting it on fire!

    You have sir.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Admiral, I had to wake us old doodes up.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Donald, nothing but the best for my friends. You need a place to go that shares a man's true values.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ryan Boyles, the comment you save may be your own in the future. I don't allow ad link here. You want an ad? Buy one from google.

    ReplyDelete

Put it here ... I can't wait to read it. I have the Captcha turned OFF but blogger insists it be there. You should be able to bypass it.

*** Moderation has been added due to Spam and a Commenter a little too caustic. I welcome comments, but talk of killing and racist (or even close to racist) are not welcome.