Thursday, September 26, 2013

Men in Heaven


After everyone on earth was dead and waiting to enter Heaven, 
God appeared and said, "I want the men to make two lines. 
One line for the men who were true heads of their household, 
and the other line for those who were dominated by their 
women. I want all the women to report to St. Peter."


Soon, the women were gone, and there were two lines of men. 
The line of the men who were dominated by their wives was 
100 miles long, and in the line of men who truly were heads of 
their household, there was only one man. God said to the long 
line, "You men should be ashamed of yourselves; I created you 
to be the head of your household. You have been disobedient 
and have not fulfilled your purpose. Of all of you, only one 
obeyed. Learn from him." God turned to the one man, "How did 
you manage to be the only one in this line?"
   
The man replied, "My wife told me to stand here."

16 comments:

  1. Mrs. Bannon told me, "I am the one true wife, fear no other..." and I live by it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Get in damn line Odie! too true I fear...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Race, A wise man once said ... or was that a woman?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Randy, I'm still waiting to hear which line from the Mrs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Like men can't be demanding blowhards too ... oops, did I just write that out loud?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I fear no man, and nothing that walks on all fours...However I learned one important lesson over these many years...to fear three things...God, my mother, and my wife; in no particular order!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bwahahahahahahaha. Yep that sounds about right. What you guys will do for some trim.

    Have a terrific day. ☺

    ReplyDelete
  8. An oldie but a goodie.

    (as are we all)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cube, yes you did and we guys don't forgive you.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Edutcher, is that an old one? I guess I don't get out much.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oops! The truth came out. Good one Odie!

    ReplyDelete
  12. LMAO!!!! I know Angry Mike would never listen to me we are both to stubborn :-)

    ReplyDelete

Put it here ... I can't wait to read it. I have the Captcha turned OFF but blogger insists it be there. You should be able to bypass it.

*** Moderation has been added due to Spam and a Commenter a little too caustic. I welcome comments, but talk of killing and racist (or even close to racist) are not welcome.