Friday, September 20, 2013

. . . . . . less



Pretty well sums it all up.
WELCOME TO THE 21ST CENTURY!


*Our Phones ~ Wireless
*Cooking ~ Fireless
*Cars ~ Keyless
*Food ~ Fatless
*Tires ~ Tubeless
*Dress ~ Sleeveless
*Youth ~ Jobless
*Leaders ~ Shameless
*Relationships ~ Meaningless
*Attitude ~ Careless
*Wives ~ Fearless
*Babies ~ Fatherless
*Feelings ~ Heartless
*Education ~ Valueless
*Children ~ Mannerless
 

Everything is becoming LESS but still our hopes are ~ Endless.
In fact we are ~ Speechless
And our president is --CLUELESS !!!!


(Oh the Babe? Wearing less ~ I couldn't help myself)

Thanks Dan !

22 comments:

GOODSTUFF said...

hoping for the braless thing

BTW - added you to my blogroll. better late than never

Randy-g said...

I like less sometimes...I just can't bring myself to say all the reasons why,otherwise I too would be classless.
Great stuff young fella!

sig94 said...

Less is the new more.

Woodsterman (Odie) said...

GOODSTUFF, Braless is cool.

I thought rabbits was quick.

Woodsterman (Odie) said...

Randy, it's OK, classless works here.

Woodsterman (Odie) said...

Sig94, perzackly!

Sandee said...

She just doesn't do a think for me. Bwahahahahahahaha. Good I'm normal then. Wait, what is normal?

Have a terrific day Odie. :)

LL said...

I was looking at the picture...

Scott Way said...

Woodsterman~Timeless!

Rick Street said...

Wait a minute their was something beside the picture?

Woodsterman (Odie) said...

Sandee, normal?

Woodsterman (Odie) said...

LL, that's why I put it there.

Woodsterman (Odie) said...

Scotty, good tasteless.

Woodsterman (Odie) said...

Rick, I think so ...

You're looking good these days, dude.

edutcher said...

Less gutless and more fearless.

PS How about undieless to go with that braless?

Ron Russell said...

Sometime "less" exposes "more" as in the pic above. I suppose less can be good or bad. I've got less hair,but more time to comb it.

Woodsterman (Odie) said...

Edutcher, I'll wear (or not) what ever you want.

Woodsterman (Odie) said...

Ron, dreams is good. She is what they're made of.

edutcher said...

You wear a bra?

Those must be some bodacious moobs.

Woodsterman (Odie) said...

Edutcher, I sure would just for you.

USA_Admiral said...

Sometimes less is more?

Woodsterman (Odie) said...

Admiral, or in this case perfect.