These are actual comments made on students' report
cards by teachers in the New York City public school
system. All teachers were reprimanded.
1. Since my last report, your child has reached rock bottom
and has started to dig.
2. I would not allow this student to breed.
3. Your child has delusions of adequacy.
4. Your son is depriving a village somewhere of an idiot.
5. Your son sets low personal standards and then consistently
fails to achieve them.
6. The student has a 'full six-pack' but lacks the plastic thing to
hold it all together.
7. This child has been working with glue too much.
8. When your daughter's IQ reaches 50, you should sell.
9. The gates are down, the lights are flashing, but the train
10. If this student were any more stupid, he'd have to be watered
twice a week.
11. It's impossible to believe the sperm that created this child
beat out 1,000,000 others.
12. The wheel is turning but the hamster is definitely dead.