Sunday, September 23, 2012

Football ~ OR ~ Rule 5 Woodsterman Style

GO 49ers !
Football question for ya'....

In 2010 after the Packers / Bills game, 
Buffalo released quarterback Trent Edwards.

During the Packers / Eagles game, the Packers 
injured Philadelphia quarterback Kevin Kolb.   
Philadelphia then had to play backup quarterback 
Michael Vick.

During a playoff game against the Eagles, 
the Packers injured Michael Vick and another 
 backup was needed.

After the Packers / Cowboys game, Dallas fired 
Wade Phillips and most of his staff.


After the Packers / Vikings game, Minnesota 
fired Brad Childress and most of his staff.

Four weeks after losing to the Packers, 49er's 
coach Mike Singletary and most of his staff 
were fired and replaced.

During the Bears playoff game, the Packers 
injured Jay Cutler and backup Todd Collins 
 forcing the Bears to go with 3rd string 
quarterback Caleb Hanie.


So here's the question....Is it just me, or did the Packers create more jobs in 2010 than Obama?

Thanks for the help girls ! 

11 comments:

  1. I love Football...I am sure the Packers did create more jobs than Barry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I needed the Rule 5 this morning to keep in mind precisely WHAT we're fighting for.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Randy, football and full employment, not a bad combo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LL, with Mom's apple pie running a distant 2nd.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oblamer creates government jobs and nothing more. You know so the tax payers can pay the freight. He's got to go.

    Have a terrific day Odie. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sandee, Congress needs a raise? Wait a minute while I check my wallet.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love football, but really did you have to put those pads on the gal at the top---gimme a break!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I was unable to see the game yesterday, and I forgot to record it. It turns out it was the best thing that could happen ... We're in morning at the Woodsterman household.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for the Link, Odie
    I'm glad you guys love "Fishnet Friday and Monday Morning"

    Maybe someday I'll slip in a picture of me.....
    Jan

    ReplyDelete

Put it here ... I can't wait to read it. I have the Captcha turned OFF but blogger insists it be there. You should be able to bypass it.

*** Moderation has been added due to Spam and a Commenter a little too caustic. I welcome comments, but talk of killing and racist (or even close to racist) are not welcome.