Other Bowl Making Rule 5 ers:
Put it here ... I can't wait to read it. I have the Captcha turned OFF but blogger insists it be there. You should be able to bypass it.
** Anonymous, please use a name at the end of your comment. You're all starting to look alike.
*** Moderation has been added due to Spam and a Commenter a little too caustic. I welcome comments, but talk of killing and racist (or even close to racist) are not welcome.
I threw my very first pot in 1967. It's been 50 years since I began my hobby. My chest does not look that nice, but my pottery is nicer.
ReplyDeleteJohn, glad to hear that.
DeleteWhen I was 13 I helped my neighbor build a turntable for his 18 year old daughter back in the 70's. It was a kick turntable that had another disk below that ran the top turntable. She would wear these slightly oversized gym shorts. When she was working clay and wearing those shorts I would get a crotch shot with every kick. She was a natural blond that was my fantasy girlfriend till we moved later that year.
ReplyDeleteTsquared, was she teasing you?
DeleteShe was unaware she was flashing her crotch with every kick.
DeleteMy cup runeth over?
ReplyDeleteGeo
Geo, you're a funny guy!
Delete