Thursday, July 30, 2026

Awww Yes It's Libturd Thursday ~ AM












 Thanks FBers

6 comments:

  1. My old man had a ton of friends with huge model railroad sets which was big in the early seventies. Talking about guys who had devoted entire buildings to their models. One guy had a double wide that had five drawbridges at the entry door and the entire place was one big set.

    I told that guy I could kit-bash a siding set for him and after he saw the results my first business was started....I was eight. I made models fall the train guys in a three county area.



    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anon, Good for you! I did have to look up "Kit-Bash" though.

      Delete
  2. I had my aunt lie about my age so I could get a job bussing tables when I was 14. I worked all the way through high school. Paid cash for my first car at 16. Life was good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, Mrs Powell, you're the kind of woman that won the West.

    ReplyDelete

Put it here ... I can't wait to read it. I have the Captcha turned OFF but blogger insists it be there. You should be able to bypass it.

** Anonymous, please use a name at the end of your comment. You're all starting to look alike.

*** Moderation has been added due to Spam and a Commenter a little too caustic. I welcome comments, but talk of killing and racist (or even close to racist) are not welcome.