Saturday, November 4, 2023

It's Warm Again ~OR~ Rule 5 Woodsterman Style ~ A

 











 You, yeah you, just over your head is "Other Rule 5 ers". Yeah, that's it, just above your comment. That first name, "The Other McCain," ( not John McCain ). He has a very successful political blog. He was asked often how his blog was so successful. So he finally made up rules for success. "Rule #5" was "Once in awhile post a picture of a pretty girl to break up the routine a little." He heads up my list above in his honor. Now, "Woodsterman Style" is I like to be just a bit different and add a funny blonde joke or something. I think I'll post this every week to answer others questions. It may have been here where you heard it the first time.

 

Other Rule 5 ers:

5 comments:

  1. If I was to pick, I'd pick number 2. I like number 1, but she looks annoyed and kind of ruins it, I think.
    We are supposed to hit 85 or 90 here in Louisiana today and tomorrow, so good call on it being warm again.
    You all be safe and God bless.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LindaG, I like #4 and #10 best, but number 10 on the "B" post I'm in love with.

      Delete
  2. It is important to admit basic truths to oneself. One of those is I cannot have too many hot chicks in my life. Another one is I don't have enough hot chicks in my life.

    ReplyDelete

Put it here ... I can't wait to read it. I have the Captcha turned OFF but blogger insists it be there. You should be able to bypass it.

*** Moderation has been added due to Spam and a Commenter a little too caustic. I welcome comments, but talk of killing and racist (or even close to racist) are not welcome.